7.13.2014

What's In My Bag // Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

After going through the contents of my purse one by one, I realized I carry so much unnecessary $H!T...at least I should be prepared for ALMOST any situation.

I'm surprised I don't have food wrappers in there, considering I'm always eating. Just give me a week..

Without further adieu...my Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30

 
               Attached: LV Charm, Fur Pom Pom gifted (I believe purchased at a mall stand)

                 

Inside the Bag: Bag Organizer, Receipts/Coupons, Folding Polarized Ray-Bans, Some Monies, LV Graffiti Pouch (Green),  Hand Sanitizer, Carmex, LV International Wallet

Inside the Bag Organizer: Wet Ones, Notepad, $ Coin Pouch, Headphones, Hair Clip, Target Sunglasses, Detour Bar, Dean & Deluca Mints, Ice Breakers Mints, NYC Powder, Tissue, Zyrtec, Midol, Secret Deodorant, Visine Eyedrops, Mini Lint Roller, Travel Flashlight, Re-useable Shopping Bag, Glasses Cleaner, Rollerball Perfume, Feminine Products, Pens/Pencil

Inside Cosmetic Pouch: Rose Salve, ANOTHER Hand Sanitizer, Cotton Swabs, Eczema Cream, Hair Clip, Aveeno Lotion, Lipstick (Bobbi Brown, Mary Kay, Revlon), Bath & Body Works Spray, Bobby Pins



..now time to purge!
What are your bag essentials?

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. K so I'm just a tiny bit mega jealous of your bag.
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm jealous of my own bag....

      Thanks for the comment girlie!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post,dear!:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. GOD.
    Your bag is soooooo amazing!! And your little pom pom thing is sooooo cute! I wish I had a bag like this haha :) x
    itsrhin.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 Yea, I'm a little obsessed with it too :P

      Delete